Mindful Leadership for a Crazy World
How do we "do" leadership in a crazy world?
More than pivoting and recalibrating, leaders are being called to gain a better understanding of the principles and practices of mindful leadership to thrive in the current landscape. This is a very trying time for leaders.
Join other leaders for a very timely six-week facilitated series of 1-hour sessions to gain awareness, connection and community in your leadership journey - part connection, part content, 100% community.
- Week 1: Awareness - cultivating the art of awareness in your decision-making
- Week 2: Intention - inviting purpose into your plans
- Week 3: Action - stepping mindfully into action
- Week 4: Acknowledgement - working with the awesome power of gratitude
- Week 5: Reflection - becoming centered among the noise
- Week 6: Developing a Lasting Practice of Mindfulness - finding what works for YOU
If you thought 2022 was the year to grow your skills and understanding of a more centered way of being in this thing called leadership, this is the perfect opportunity.
Begins Monday, April 25, 2022 for six weeks from 12:00-1:00 p.m. EST
Six Mondays: April 25 and May 2, 9, 16 and 23, June 6 (No session May 30)